The project ended on 31 January 2015. This is the Antilope repository with documentation and resources for review and download.
Please download here the project summary flyer Antilope’s four key enablers prepared in January 2015.
Documents marked with an asterisk (*) were validated in ten regional summits between February and November 2014 and were finalised in December 2014.
- Refinement of Antilope Use Cases (pdf, 1.5 MB)
- Quality Management (pdf, 5.5 MB)
- Testing tools (pdf, 2.4 MB)
- Label and Certification process (pdf, 8.8 MB)
Refinement of the eHealth Interoperability Framework (WP1)
- Executive_Summary (pdf, 0.1 MB)
- Refinement of Antilope Use Cases (v1.2)* (pdf, 1.7 MB)
- Educational_material (pdf, 1.5 MB)
Quality Management for Interoperability Testing (WP2)
- Part 1: Quality Management System for Interoperability Testing
- Part 2: Interoperability Testing Processes
Testing Tools (WP3)
- Executive Summary (pdf, 0.1 MB)
- Testing_tools_overview (v1.1)* (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Educational_material (pdf, 2.4 MB)
- Request for Proposals for eHealth Testing Tools (pdf, 0.3 MB).
Label and Certification process (WP4)
- Executive Summary (pdf, 0.2 MB)
- Certification_Processes* (pdf, 4.1 MB)
- Educational material (pdf, 2.5 MB)
Dissemination & validation (WP5)
- Regional validation initiatives (pdf, 1.4 MB) and the Summit Reports (pdf, 5.7 MB)
- Scalability to the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (pdf, 1.3 MB)
- Handover workshop, 29 January 2015
- All presentations from ten regional Antilope summits in 2014
- Recording of the Antilope webinar of 25 March 2014
- Perspectives on the adoption and take up of the Antilope results
- by projects in Europe and internationally (25 February 2015)
- Antilope’s four key enablers (January 2015) (pdf, 1.1 MB) Summary flyer distributed
- at the final conference.
- Antilope flyer (May 2013) (pdf, 1.2 MB): A flyer presentation of the Antilope Project.
Final project report
- Final_Antilope project report (pdf, 2.2 MB)