Places are filling up for the first Antilope webinar on Tuesday, 25 March 2014, from 16h to 17h CET. This interactive webinar will feature live audio and video presentations on (1) the Antilope set of clinical use cases, (2) the quality management approach for eHealth solutions, (3) an overview of available testing tools, and (4) a suggested approach to quality-label or to certify eHealth solutions.
Due to time constraints the presenters will focus on just the core ideas. A short Q&A will round up this webinar. Don’t miss it. Participation is free but places are going fast.
Meanwhile, please consider attending one of the upcoming regional Antilope summits. Times and dates include:
- 3 April 2014, Antilope Summit – “Western Balkan”, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 11 April 2014, Antilope DACH Summit on eHealth Interoperability, Vienna, Austria
- 30 April 2014, Cross‐UK and International eHealth Systems Interoperability, London, UK
- New date:
16 May 20144 June 2014, ANTILOPE Benelux Summit on eHealth Interoperability, Den Haag, Netherlands
- 20 May 2014, Sommet Antilope à Paris, France
- 18 June 2014, Antilope Workshop for Italy and Malta, Treviso, Italy
For more information and to sign up go to workshops list