With almost 6,000 alumni and more than 2,700 students currently taking its 11 bachelor’s and 17 master’s degree programs, UAS Technikum Wien is the largest purely technical university of applied sciences in Austria. It offers an extremely diverse range of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. All of the programs are based on a solid theoretical foundation, while also being practice-oriented. They are offered as full-time and/or part-time degree programs in the four following technical areas:
• Communication Technologies & Electronic Engineering
• Information Technologies & Business Solutions
• Engineering & Environmental Technologies
• Life Science Technologies
• Research at the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien is application-oriented and creates benefits for companies in a targeted manner. The high level of importance that is attached to research and development at UAS Technikum Wien can especially be seen in the wide array of activities performed here.
UAS Technikum Wien conducts R&D projects together with industry and trade, universities of applied sciences and other universities and non-academic research institutions.